In industrial applications, mezzanine floor systems are systems typically installed within buildings, built between two permanent original stories. These structures are usually free standing and can be dismantled and relocated. The decking or flooring of a mezzanine will vary by application but is generally composed of steel deck underlayment and wood product finished floor or a heavy duty steel or aluminum grating.
Industrial mezzanine structures are typically either structural, roll formed, rack-supported, or shelf-supported, allowing high density storage within the mezzanine structure.
- Staircases - 3D Logistic staircases are maintenance-free, built to last, and easy to assemble.
- Ladders - Tight fit? 3D Logistic ladders make an ideal, space-saving alternative to staircases.
- Gates - 3D Logistic gates redefine efficiency, flexibility and adaptability. Choose from three standard options to best suit your needs.
- Handrails - Our standard handrail is available in a two- and three-rail design complete with galvanized finish. Installation requires few tools, making our handrail the most innovative on the market.
- Flooring - Our flooring systems come in a variety of types, each tailored to meet the specific needs and load capacity requirements of your mezzanine.